“Very nice for the price. Would stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Dinuba
Sacramento, CA
“Very nice for the price. Would stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great Visit. Arrived 4 hours BEFORE check-in (sometimes travel does work well). Room was ready and clean. No hassle about the early check in. Check in fast, clerk very friendly. Room was freezing, but it was 28 degrees that night. Heater warmed up fast. Note to management: There are heating controls on the wall and on the unit. Was never quite sure which controlled what. A brief written explanation in the room would be helpful.

Vending machines (beverages only) and ice were next to the elevators. That was also where the maid’s storage room was. This kept the hall noise to a minimum.

A previous reply indicated you want a room on the North/West side because of the 24 hour gas station in front of the hotel. This is absolutely correct. That ARCO station probably has the cheapest gas within30 miles, and always had 5-10 cars filling up on the Saturday I was there. But it also makes a nice stop to get a munchie, since there’s nothing else within walking distance. Lots of restaurants, fast food, and a Wal Mart all within a mile.

Bathroom was clean, and had surprising good lightening. Hot water arrived fast. Plenty of thick towels. Only weird thing is that there were zero towel racks in the bathroom. If I wanted to re-use a towel, I had to leave it on the sink. Not really eco-friendly.

Breakfast was usual type served at a Holiday Inn Express. Did like having the little cartons of milk so I could take one back to the room to take my pills.

All-in-all, a very nice stay.

Room Tip: Backside of hotel, away from the gas station
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Antonio J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear sgbelverta,
We would like to thank you for your selection in our Holiday Inn Express & Suites, We are excited to hear overall your where able to enjoy being yourself and relaxing with us. We thank you kindly for your time and positive feedback. Until next time have a great week. We welcome you back in advance.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Dinuba, CA during a business meeting I was hosting in the area, and I even suggested to my meeting participants to stay there, most of whom did. I had booked for a Sunday arrival, but due to illness I arrived on Monday at around lunch time. I was feeling terrible and looking forward to resting in my room and cleaning up before my 2 p.m. meeting, but when I arrived the woman at the front desk told me that my three night pre-paid reservation had been kicked out of the system due to not notifying them that I would arrive late. I apologized (this was, after all, my fault) and asked to be given keys to my room, but they told me that a room would not be available for me for another hour and a half. After an hour and 45 minutes I asked what the status of my room was, and I was finally given keys to my room.

The rooms are relatively updated, nothing spectacular, and the hotel is moderately clean. The "gym" is deplorable - there are three workout machines, and I tried two: the Nordic Track treadmill, which was virtually unusable, and the Nordic Track elliptical, which was also in very poor condition.

The icing on the cake was that I contacted Holiday Inn Corporate THREE TIMES to notify them of my experience, and each time they said that "the [local] hotel is in the best position to discuss and resolve your concern." In none of these instances did the hotel reply to my e-mails.

I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Antonio J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear SKM980,
Holiday Inn Express and Suites first would like to thank you for your selection in our hotel. On behalf of myself and team I sincerely apologize for your experience. Holiday Inn Express and Suites has not taken your feedback lightly and have taken corrective Action to prevent this from happening to future guests. It is and has been our goal to deliver a warmth spirit of hospitality and to ensure your satisfaction during your stay with us. Thank you kindly for your time for sending us your feedback.
Antonio Jaramillo

Travelers are raving about these Dinuba hotels

Rogersville, Missouri, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I am generally very tolerable of a hotel's condition, but this one was a doozy!

Staff was very friendly, but the first room they put me in had not been cleaned yet (it was 5:00pm). Next room they put me in, was clean, but had 20+pcs of hair on the bathroom floor, otherwise the room was fine.

The pool is outdoors, but looked ok. The workout room was good.

For those of you who are Priority Club members, there was no goodie bag but had stale cookies to offer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Antonio J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Garrett S,

I first would like to thank you for your selection in our Holiday Inn express and Suites, I am pleased to hear that our people shared their warm spirit of hospitality with you as well. I sincerely apologize for your experience with your guest room. It is very important to us as a team to hear back from our guests and take corrective action if needed to prevent further disappointment form other guests who plan to stay with us.

I assure you that I have shared this review with my staff and we have taken immediate action to ensure the Satisfaction for our future guests upon arrival.

Merry Christmas to you from all of us here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites.
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I travel often and stay at many hotels, This by far was a great stay, The manager was very welcomeing when you first walk in and the desk employees are smiley and welcomeing, I noticed they had fresh fruit out and freshly baked cookies ready in there lobby.
My room had been preassigned to my requests.
Breakfast the next morning was great, I was welcomed with a Local news paper (Fresno bee) and had the dinuba's local paper available, They had CNN on the large TV and a freindly staff in there hall of dinning. The pancake machine seemed to be functioning which was great most Holiday Inn Express's that I have stayed at have troubles with there pancake machine. My room was clean and my bed was made fresh for my arrival. Thank you for your hospitality Holiday Inn Express dinuba my family and i enjoyed. We look forward to comming back next month.

Room Tip: enroll in there rewards program they offer upgrades to king suites for new memebers at check in.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Antonio J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Adam C,

I would like to thank you for your time for giving us your feedback, my team and I, We are glad to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to your next arrival. If there is anything that we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us adam, its always a pleasure to be of service.
Happy Holiday's

Ultimate regards
Bozeman, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stay in a lot of Holiday Inn Expresses and this one certainly didn't meet the standard. It felt like the hotel was getting ready to close or sell to another chain. They ran out of all kinds of things at breakfast - coffee cream, their famous cinnamon rolls(!), apples, and had even forgotten to order USA Today newspapers! The room was clean as you would expect, though the shower curtain smelled and needed washing. I would probably stay here again, but they really need to get their act together as far as staff is concerned.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Antonio J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I first would like to thank you for your selection in our Holiday Inn Express & Suites, I apologize sincerely for your experience you had in our breakfast hall, I can ensure you we have taken corrective action and have placed a hostess in our hall to ensure the satisfaction of our guests during their stay with us.

It was truly a pleasure to have you as a guest and we welcome you back to see our changes, Happy Holidays to you sir...

Ultimate regards,
Sun City, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

NOT MUCH TO SAY, BUT IT WAS A VERY DISAPPOINTING STAY. IT LOOKED NICE FROM THE OUTSIDE... BUT WAS VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE HAVE COME TO EXPECT FROM A HOLIDAY EXPRESS. we arrived at 9pm.. room was over 90 degrees & still couldnt cool it down past 80 at midnight. The pool are was nice though. The restaurant was messy & not kept well after people finished. pancake machine broken & a very poor selection of breakfast items. we went to Mc Donalds since it looked so dirty. oh & the refrig didnt cool food well. We reported it to the mgt.. but they didnt seem to care much. Its unfortunate too, because the hotel is not far from several national parks. we were so discusted we cut our stay short & stayed in the Merced location instead (what a diff too- beautiful & clean)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Antonio J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Christopher W,

I first would like to thank you for your stay with us during you visit to our National parks here in the central valley, I would like to apologize for your experience during your stay with us in July, I can ensure you of changes in management and in appearance of the venue, I am Antonio Jaramillo and I am the new manager on duty, I am pleased to inform you that we have upgraded our venue with new linens and a breakfast hall with functioning pancake machine and serving fresh hot items to ensure the satisfaction of our guests, I would like to welcome you back to see our changes. If you would like, please contact me to ensure you and your family receives the best rate at our Holiday Inn express and Suites to enjoy your time with us. Thank you kindly for your honest feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back, It’s a pleasure to be of service sir, until then next time we will keep the cookies fresh and warm until your next arrival. See you and the family soon Christopher W
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Stayed in room 317 and beds were horrible. I can usually sleep on anything and get some sleep.
These beds (2 queens) were awful. I was traveling with Mom and she had the same complaint about her bed. The front desk clerks were friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and at a comfortable temperature. The only thing that bothered me was the power pole with two tranformers on it in such close proximity to the pool. It would just take a truck to back up to it and...
The complimentary breakfast was way below par. The biscuits were still frozen inside, low on gravy, out of individual cartons of milk. (There was a almost empty gallon container of Walmart milk supplied.) Low on yogurt. Skipped it and went to IHOP.

Room Tip: Choose a quiet room on the west side. The gas station and car wash is open all night on the east sid...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Antonio J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear Zotman7,

I first would like to thank you and your mom for selecting our hotel for your nights stay, I want to thank you for your honest feedback of our hotel, Its feedback like yours that I can take immediate action and correct our weakness and ensure the satisfaction of our next staying guests. Holiday Inn Express & Suites are in high hopes that you will return and see our change. Lastly I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience, and I hope we can have the opportunity to welcome you back and please when you do please feel free to connect to me, my office is always open mon-fri 8-5 PM, and it’s always a pleasure to be of service. It is very important to me and my team that you receive satisfaction with our hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dinuba
Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Center
4.5 of 5 stars 486 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler

Been to Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West? Share your experiences!