“Awesome Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Dinuba
Ventura, California
“Awesome Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I travel often and stay at many hotels, This by far was a great stay, The manager was very welcomeing when you first walk in and the desk employees are smiley and welcomeing, I noticed they had fresh fruit out and freshly baked cookies ready in there lobby.
My room had been preassigned to my requests.
Breakfast the next morning was great, I was welcomed with a Local news paper (Fresno bee) and had the dinuba's local paper available, They had CNN on the large TV and a freindly staff in there hall of dinning. The pancake machine seemed to be functioning which was great most Holiday Inn Express's that I have stayed at have troubles with there pancake machine. My room was clean and my bed was made fresh for my arrival. Thank you for your hospitality Holiday Inn Express dinuba my family and i enjoyed. We look forward to comming back next month.

Room Tip: enroll in there rewards program they offer upgrades to king suites for new memebers at check in.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Antonio J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Adam C,

I would like to thank you for your time for giving us your feedback, my team and I, We are glad to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to your next arrival. If there is anything that we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us adam, its always a pleasure to be of service.
Happy Holiday's

Ultimate regards
Antonio Jaramillo

45 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Bozeman, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stay in a lot of Holiday Inn Expresses and this one certainly didn't meet the standard. It felt like the hotel was getting ready to close or sell to another chain. They ran out of all kinds of things at breakfast - coffee cream, their famous cinnamon rolls(!), apples, and had even forgotten to order USA Today newspapers! The room was clean as you would expect, though the shower curtain smelled and needed washing. I would probably stay here again, but they really need to get their act together as far as staff is concerned.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Antonio J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I first would like to thank you for your selection in our Holiday Inn Express & Suites, I apologize sincerely for your experience you had in our breakfast hall, I can ensure you we have taken corrective action and have placed a hostess in our hall to ensure the satisfaction of our guests during their stay with us.

It was truly a pleasure to have you as a guest and we welcome you back to see our changes, Happy Holidays to you sir...

Ultimate regards,
Antonio Jaramillo
Sun City, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

NOT MUCH TO SAY, BUT IT WAS A VERY DISAPPOINTING STAY. IT LOOKED NICE FROM THE OUTSIDE... BUT WAS VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE HAVE COME TO EXPECT FROM A HOLIDAY EXPRESS. we arrived at 9pm.. room was over 90 degrees & still couldnt cool it down past 80 at midnight. The pool are was nice though. The restaurant was messy & not kept well after people finished. pancake machine broken & a very poor selection of breakfast items. we went to Mc Donalds since it looked so dirty. oh & the refrig didnt cool food well. We reported it to the mgt.. but they didnt seem to care much. Its unfortunate too, because the hotel is not far from several national parks. we were so discusted we cut our stay short & stayed in the Merced location instead (what a diff too- beautiful & clean)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Antonio J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Christopher W,

I first would like to thank you for your stay with us during you visit to our National parks here in the central valley, I would like to apologize for your experience during your stay with us in July, I can ensure you of changes in management and in appearance of the venue, I am Antonio Jaramillo and I am the new manager on duty, I am pleased to inform you that we have upgraded our venue with new linens and a breakfast hall with functioning pancake machine and serving fresh hot items to ensure the satisfaction of our guests, I would like to welcome you back to see our changes. If you would like, please contact me to ensure you and your family receives the best rate at our Holiday Inn express and Suites to enjoy your time with us. Thank you kindly for your honest feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back, It’s a pleasure to be of service sir, until then next time we will keep the cookies fresh and warm until your next arrival. See you and the family soon Christopher W
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Stayed in room 317 and beds were horrible. I can usually sleep on anything and get some sleep.
These beds (2 queens) were awful. I was traveling with Mom and she had the same complaint about her bed. The front desk clerks were friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and at a comfortable temperature. The only thing that bothered me was the power pole with two tranformers on it in such close proximity to the pool. It would just take a truck to back up to it and...
The complimentary breakfast was way below par. The biscuits were still frozen inside, low on gravy, out of individual cartons of milk. (There was a almost empty gallon container of Walmart milk supplied.) Low on yogurt. Skipped it and went to IHOP.

Room Tip: Choose a quiet room on the west side. The gas station and car wash is open all night on the east sid...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Antonio J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear Zotman7,

I first would like to thank you and your mom for selecting our hotel for your nights stay, I want to thank you for your honest feedback of our hotel, Its feedback like yours that I can take immediate action and correct our weakness and ensure the satisfaction of our next staying guests. Holiday Inn Express & Suites are in high hopes that you will return and see our change. Lastly I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience, and I hope we can have the opportunity to welcome you back and please when you do please feel free to connect to me, my office is always open mon-fri 8-5 PM, and it’s always a pleasure to be of service. It is very important to me and my team that you receive satisfaction with our hotel.
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed here at the end of a loooong day in Sequoia/Kings Canyon Natl Park and booked the room, sight unseen, based on its location and value. The place exceeded our expectations once we pulled into town and realized how few choices there are in this area, and how we lucked out in finding the BEST place in the area. The hotel is new, the breakfast was decent for free hot fare (typical microwave/frozen breakfast reheated stuff, breads, fruit, yogurt, etc.), and the room was large and clean. Great service from front desk/breakfast crew. If you need a safe, clean, relatively cheap place in this area to stay, this is IT.

Room Tip: There is a WalMart shopping center behind the hotel with several fast food/cheap food options. You c...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Jeslaf,

I first would like to thank you for your selection in our Holiday inn express& Suites, I’m sorry about you and your family not being able to make it to the national parks, But I’m pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us in our hotel, We truly valued having you stay with us and we look forward to your next arrival, On behalf of myself and our team, “It’s a pleasure to be of service" , we welcome you back in advance. Thank you kindly for giving us the opportunity to share a warmth spirit of hospitality.
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great stay at the newer hotel. Everything good about Holiday Inn chain from nice bedrooms, beds, quiet AC, breakfast and newspapers. Decent internet service, too.

Room Tip: Any room is good.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear DZZY,

It was a pleasure to have had the opportunity to have welcomed you to our Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Its reviews like yours that allows me and our team to continue to delivery our service and quality of hotel to you and your family. It's a honor to have had wonderful guests such as yourself and enjoy our hotel, on behalf of myself and our team, we would like to welcome you back.
Auburn, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

we needed somewhere to snooze for the night passing through the area. I didn't find the place particularly dirty as some other reviewers have said - it was for the most part an average Holiday Inn Express. The town leaves an awful lot to be desired - but what do you expect, it's not exactly Hollywood area. If you need a place to sleep on your way through and it's the best price, it was a fine place to be for a night.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear tbobpage,

I first would like to thank you for your selection in our venue, On behalf of myself and team we are excited to have had you as a guest, I would also like to thank you for your honest feedback about our Holiday inn Express & Suites. I'm excited to hear overall you and your family have enjoyed our hotel and its cleanliness, it’s a pleasure to be of service and to share are warmth spirit of hospitality with you and your family, We welcome you back in advance. Thank you kindly for your feedback.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West? Share your experiences!