My family (6 adults and 2 babies) stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while visiting relatives. We traveled all the way from Tulsa, OK. The overall first impression of the hotel was great. Big rooms, great working ac units and a short walk to our rooms was really great. But the problems soon began about an hour after we arrived. We all decided to go swimming and went out to the pool to find the trash can overflowing and spilling out on to the ground. A beer can spilled and crushed on the table. The sign clearly stated no alcohol and the trash was over flowing with alcoholic bottles and cans.I called the front desk to have some one clear the area and she basically said that it wasnt her job it was houskeepings and they were gone for the day. After further discussing the issue with her and expressing my disappointment with what she was saying she then stated that it wasn't housekeepings job either. Long story short she said she would take care of it. My family was out at the pool for about 45 mins or longer and she never showed.in fact it didnt get cleaned for 3 DAYS! We had multiple disappointments with this hotel and no body seemed to care at all! Nothing was ever done about our problems. This is not an exaggeration but my husband had to get his room key corrected probably 10-12 times on our stay. Incredibly annoying! The sheets had stains on them and we asked for new ones which had stains as well. When we addressed the issue she asked if it was stains or just thin spots from over use? Seriously?! Buy new sheets if you need them!!! The room we had was right next to the stairs and at random times in the night we could hear ppl dragging their suitcases up and down the stairs, slamming the outside door and returning to do it all over again. My 11 month old daughter woke up multiple times. When we returned to the hotel on the last day we all went into one room to discuss plans for the day and a man chased us down, knocked on our door and told us we had too many ppl in our room and wanted us to leave. HOW RUDE! Needless to say he was the manager and sadly he walked into a lions den when he came to our room that day. We discussed our many complaints which he had no record of at all bc of lack of communication from his eployees. He did not care at all about our problems and his tone was short and impatient. When we asked for the GM name and number his tone changed. I told him he acts like he doesnt care about his customers and his eployees act the same way! To top it off the bfast was mediocre, gravy was gross, the biscuits were hard as bricks and the list goes on. We will not be staying here ever again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West Hotel Dinuba
- Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Dinuba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly built , Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Dinuba, California, conveniently located 45 miles from the breathtaking Kings Canyon Park and the Redwoods in Sequoia. Come and explore giant natural beauty of the San Joaquin Valley gateway to Yosemite. In our backyard we have the new Ridge Creek Golf Course featuring a state-of-the-art covered natural grass practice tee. Enjoy picturesque countryside, like the Blossom Trail and shop at the nearby preferred Tulare Outlet Mall. Local entertainment includes great casinos restaurants, and sports events at the Reedley College. Located in the agricultural and dairy heartland Dinuba is home to many large corporations such as Ruiz Foods, Best Buy Distribution Center, Guardian, Patterson Dental, Odwalla Juice and everyone s favorite Sunmaid rasins! Come and relax in our luxurious guestroom and suites enjoying premium amenities and reliable standards like complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, outdoor pool and spa, 24-hour fitness and business centers. Come check out the new HOT breakfast bar in town with complimentary HOT breakfast items and our irresistible cinnamon rolls. Come and STAY SMART as our friendly and knowledgeable staff awaits your arrival to our new Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Dinuba! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.