The pools are exceptional. The location is good. My fellow travelers who used the spa raved. The director of group tours, Sandy V. is a lovely delightful pleasant individual with a disarming smile. The housekeeping and wait staff were pleasant and professional. Araceli and almost everyone at the front desk were accommodating and warm. The group catering left a lot to be desired and was generally bland, overcooked, and not tasty. The rooms can use a facelift and the hotel needs to upgrade to flat screen TV's, but it is not fatal. All of that would have merited a very good rating until I had to deal with Krystal at the front desk. In all my years of extensive travel I have never encountered a more unpleasant, condescending, sarcastic, acerbic and unprofessional individual in, of all places, the front desk. The front desk is the face of the hotel. It sets the tone and the essence of your stay. My wife and I approached Krystal to inquire about a room change that was previously offered and the event became an opportunity for her to display the antithesis of hospitality for reasons we still cannot fathom. It cast a pall on the entire stay. It could not be our request that precipitated that behavior. No one can lapse into this demeanor without having done so before over and over again. A shame to spoil a potentially enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Springs Resort & Spa presents an array of elegant spa therapies and beauty treatments in a relaxing hot springs resort environment with spectacular mountain views and miraculous healing waters. 110 large rooms and suites surround a lushly landscaped acre of 8 natural hot mineral water pools and Jacuzzis open 24 hours. Poolside and mini-suite rooms have private patios with easy access to the pools. Balconied rooms overlook the pool courtyard and mountain view rooms enjoy a spectacular view of the San Jacintos. 4 Vacation Villas are fully furnished 3-bedroom homes adjacent to the resort with easy access to all hotel services. Enjoy fine indoor & outdoor dining at The Capri Restaurant & Bar. Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is the perfect weekend escape from LA or a gorgeous venue for your wedding, corporate event or banquet, or group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Miracle Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Springs Desert Hot
- Miracle Springs Resort And Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert