Very unique resort. It is very intimate and cozy.
The girlfriend and i have been to several nude beaches before and this was very similar but better in many ways.
It was the end of winter when we were looking to get some warmth and sun and this place popped up in the search engine.
-Hot Tub, Pool, Dry Sauna. Not the largest but very nice!
-Pack light. You don't need much here. Wake up, slip into your flip flops, and you are good for the day!!
-You and your significant other can be intimate anywhere you want.
-Mineral water....ok..i don't know if i felt any different... I will say i definitely did not smell like chlorine when i got out of the pool or hot tub. I spent many hours in each over the brief period of time i was there.
-the pool was very warm, almost like a bath. Yet, it was refreshing.
-The bed is SOOOO COMFORTABLE.
-Complimentary margaritas (VERY GOOD!!!), occasional shots, coke, diet coke, water.
-Great weather. Among the warmest climate in the US (during the winter months at least.)
-Party on Friday and Saturday nights... maybe even other nights???? Ladies bring your sexiest clothes
-My girlfriend appreciated the lifestyle and appreciated that nobody was trying to push you into anything you don't want to do.
-Very nice hosts and guests. Everyone was such a pleasure to talk to. We enjoyed it even though, generally, we tend to keep to ourselves.
-The music is fantastic. I really feel everyone could enjoy everything that was playing. It starts playing in the late morning and doesn't stop all day. Played at the perfect sound level. Not too loud and not too soft.
-complimentary breakfast but limited selection. Nothing hot but the coffee.
-complimentary lunch but it was Fried Chicken and potato or macaroni salad both days that we were there.
-Dinner- They either order out for you with all sorts of surcharges or you go off property. Its tempting to stay so you don't have to get dressed. If you do go out, if you stay in Desert Palm Springs don't dress too nice. Mostly small very informal restaurants. Palm Springs has a much better variety of food. You can dress up a bit for down there.
-Pro or Con...Music can be quite loud during Friday and Saturday night so you may have some noise... great to party by. Bad if you want to get to sleep early.
-Pool is a little small. Space tends to be a bit of a premium. Get out of bed early and claim your lounge chairs.
-Rooms are a little pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Mountain is a luxury nude resort and mineral water boutique hotel for couples and women. The sea mountain was named best of the USA by AOL and MSN and Maxim and FHM including ranked as best celebrity secret by MTV VH1. There are 15 awarded rooms with king beds egyptian linens flatscreens and mineral water in the showers and sinks. There is a 24 hour dance lounge and 24 hour pools available for day spas night spas and vacation stays. There are No single men on the property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sea Mountain Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Mountain Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Sea Mountain Inn Resort Desert Hot Springs, CA