Just returned from a delightful weekend at the Sagewater Spa. My boyfriend and I came here with the hope that we could relax for a couple of days. We got exactly what we wanted and so much more.
The spa is very small, only 7 rooms. Very minimalist, but very cozy and intimate. Rhoni and Cristina (the owners) make you feel right at home. They incredibly accommodating. If you want to go out to eat, ask them where to go. They will make a recommendation, and it will be exactly what you wanted.
Our second night, Cristina and Rhoni recommended we go to Johannes in Palm Springs. It was delicious. One of the best meals that I have eaten.
It is quiet and peaceful and the two pools are a dream. You can easily spend hours in them - and you should.
We also had two massages. They come to your room to do them. We did the unstress and the signature fusion. Both were great. The masseuse even gave me an exercise to do with my guy to help with his tight it band.
Already looking forward to our next visit.
P.S. - the coffee cake is amazing. Sage, the dog, is a wonderful helper. She makes sure that everything is going smoothly. I am not a dog person, and I absolutely adored her.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A weekend away at Sagewater Spa feels like a week away anywhere else. Sagewater Spa is a serene environment for adults who desire total relaxation. A private mid-century modern seven room retreat, that is not open to the public for day use, is known for its' clean hot mineral well water pool and spa, simple minimalist rooms with views and well equipped kitchenettes, fine Frette linens, TV. Wi-Fi, Aveda amenities, homemade Gramma B's Coffee Cake, superb European roast coffee, gourmet poolside BBQ and brilliant views of Mount San Jacinto. Professional massage treatments and facials add to the splendor. You'll love it here! Featured on the cover of T + L , Cool Hotels, Best Designed Wellness Hotels, Tashen SPA, NY, LA, London Times, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe, ELLE, SPA, Harper's, Traveler, LA, NY, SF Magazine ++. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sagewater Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagewater Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Sagewater Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA