“A first... for me that is~” 3 of 5 stars

(760) 329-4991
Website
Improve this listing
Vancouver, Canada
“A first... for me that is~”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Well this is different for me. I don't eat fast food generally but was so darn hungry that when I stopped here to fill up on gas I thought "what the heck! what's so wrong with one time" Well staff is friendly, BUT when they are taking your order at the counter INSIDE they are also talking to the customers going through the drive through simultaneously! and you can hear very loudly the customers talking and what they are ordering.. its all on speakers which was WEIRD! I looked for a newspaper to read but there was nothing offered. I also looked for some cleaning wipes or something as lots of kids running around and the door glass looked dirty.The food is average nothing special about the basic hamburgers or fries. I ate. I left. I won't return.

• Visited April 2014