“First time” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Anahata Springs Spa and Retreat

Anahata Springs Spa and Retreat
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Desert Hot Springs
Anahata Springs Spa and Retreat
You added Anahata Springs Spa and Retreat to your Saves list
11740 Mesquite Ave., Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240   |
Las Vegas, Nevada
“First time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great place, with great staff, and great regulars. The rooms were clean, and well furnished. The grounds were awesome. We definately plan on returning. Peaceful, relaxing, and fun. The $150 per night was very reasonable. Loved this place!!

Room Tip: All the rooms face the pool. We had room 7. It suited our needs perfectly with a queen bed, flat scr...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I booked a day pass for my first visit and I'm all ready checking next month to see when I can return. I had a very relaxing day soaking in the sun, relaxing in the pool, enjoyable party music and very kind people all around. The pool is very very large and the mineral pool is enclosed so a nice alternative to a sunny pool. The grounds have many cushioned chaise loungers in and out of the sun and a few cabanas and hammocks through out the property. I cannot wait to book an overnight weekend stay! If you want tranquility, relaxation and a day of lounging without tan lines.... Anahata is your go to place!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
LA, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We tried this for the first time on Saturday Feb 22. It was very quiet,only 2 other couples, but it was SO peaceful and relaxing. We really felt as if we on a retreat from the real world. Really nice "yoga" music and everything was clean and well maintained. Berta is a very friendly manager who makes it a point to see to it that the guests are enjoying themselves. VERY reasonable rates! We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

My husband surprised me with reservations to a clothing - optional Hotel he had heard of. I felt a little dubious because I am a fat person. He called ahead and ask if there would be a problem but was assured that the other guests were very tolerant. This turned out to be correct. Not only that, but the spa/retreat was welcoming, friendly, beautiful and not really very expensive. The other guests were kind and friendly. The staff was attentive but not intrusive. Everything we did and saw and experienced enhanced our feelings of welcome and serenity. It's a very small place with very few guests so you need to make reservations in advance. I wish I could give this resort more than 5 stars . It was a life-changing weekend for me. Everything was so beautiful and friendly and good. I was amazed.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and a spent the day at Anahata, sweating in the excellent sauna, and also enjoying massages in between lounging by the pool and taking in nourishment. The scene was casual, with a mix of regular folks. The property was well maintained, with ample towels available, various sitting/lounging spots in or out of the sun. Music was kept at a low volume and did not detract from the experience. We were able to bring food and beverages into the communal kitchen, and prepare ourselves snacks when we got the urge. Unlike some other properties that we have visited (ie. "Sea Monkey Island"), it felt clean and cared for, not sketchy and gross. The waters were clear. Berta and other staff bustled around all day making sure areas were orderly. Hans made us feel quite welcome to this fine place. Glad we found it!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I took a Watsu (water massage) course here and stayed as a guest for a week, and I loved this spot! Their rooms are luxurious and their pools clean and fresh. You can choose to spend the day in silence, or you can socialize with the friendly guests. There is always a zen energy around, everybody quiet and respecting the space of others. My favorite part of my whole experience, though, was the amazing staff! The owners are incredible, always making sure their guests are happy. The whole staff is lighthearted and fun, while also displaying a genuine concern for your wellbeing, always there to offer their help if a problem arises. If you're looking for some quiet relaxation among good people, I highly recommend this resort!

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a wonderful zen retreat and you can inexpensively rent the whole thing. We took over the retreat for a reunion. Just the right size. 14 rooms. Great big area around mineral hot springs pool. The enclosed spa pool was great in the evenings too. I would definitely recommend for any group looking for a special place in the Palm Springs area. If you are just a couple looking for a romantic getaway, I would suggest Anahata Springs also (clothing optional then - very peaceful and zen feel, not big party type place). They rent rooms out nightly when not reserved for a big group. I would not recommend this place for kids though.......all the better for adults!

Room Tip: King suites are the best! Huge 4 poster king beds. All rooms are new and nice though
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Anahata Springs Spa and Retreat? Share your experiences!