This was the first trip I ever had without my husband, children, other family members or friends! (yes, pretty pathetic!) Found it on the web. Room rates seemed very reasonable which was important since I really needed some spa treatments. (The Zen Facial and the Sea Salt Body Scrub were incredible!) The staff were all very welcoming, especially as a single traveler. They assured me that I would feel comfortable and I would never feel intruded upon. Which was true.
I must admit, the surrounding area where the spa is located, is not the greatest. So if you are looking for activities right outside of the spa, this is not the place for you. However, I can almost guarantee that once you get inside those walls and into the courtyard, it doesn't matter. You will not want to leave.
I know I will definitely be back, with or without company. Thank you Martin for being so great when I checked in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert