My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at the Spring Resort & Spa this past weekend and had a great experience. I let them know beforehand that we were celebrating our wedding anniversary and they had a chilled bottle of Prosecco waiting for us upon check-in!
The bed and linens were top notch. Loved the ipod docking station and the wifi. We appreciated the rules regarding the use of cell phones or loud voices in the public areas (although it appeared some people did not get this memo). The three pools were excellent and the different temps seemed to please just about any taste. They allowed late check out which was also a plus.
My only recs would be to pipe in some cool, loungie, spa-like music throughout the resort and pools. Also offer complimentary yoga classes in the early morning on the grassy areas between the two outdoor pools.
My only regret was not taking a half day on Friday and arriving early in the afternoon in order to maximize our unforgettable weekend getaway!
I would highly recommend the Spring Resort & Spa for anyone looking for a relaxing escape from the hurried pace of everyday life! A great option for a romantic get-away or for those seeking to get some R&R.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel
- The Spring Resort
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less