My husband and I recently visited The Spring for our second visit. We loved it the first time and love it even more the second time around and are already planning our return trip soon. The staff are angels in human form. Joe, one of the managers, went out of his way to stay late to accommodate us when we made the serious mistake of booking a room at a different resort in the area (just to try something new ... haha! we won't make that mistake again!). The open space, the greenery, the quaint rooms and availability of full kitchens in some of them ... the healing waters and the deep peace and quiet make each visit and unforgettable and deeply healing experience. And for those of you who love mani/pedicures, make sure you book a session with Kim. It was by far the most comprehensive and pampering pedicure I have ever experienced. And I've experienced a lot of them across the country because I travel for my work. Can you tell we love this place? You betcha! We'll be back as soon as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert