I stayed here for one night. I couldn't find anything amazing. Staff were friendly. I didn't have dinner or breakfast because I didn't like the smell in the bar. I went to 3 different room and all three were poorly renewed( 301, 302, 303). Tv was useless. Wifi didn't work.bed was not confi. Room was clean. Bathroom was clean. Bunch of usefull convenient store were in walking distance. Price was good.
By the way I ask them for suite and they reject it becuase my child was 3 years old.if you are looking for a place to sleep for night I highly recommend this hotel. If you are looking for a getaway and relaxation and you can spend more, try somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Desert Hot Springs
- Aqua Soleil Hotel And Mineral Water Spa
- Agua Caliente Hotel
- Agua Caliente Resort
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains and at the edge of Joshua Tree National Park is the city of Desert Hot Springs, California, where you will find one of the best kept spa hotel secrets called the Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa. Our hotel features three gleaming pools filled with hot mineral water drawn from the Desert Hot Springs aquifer deep beneath the earth’s surface by our onsite well. For centuries this odorless and mineral-rich water is believed to hold curative powers. We offer a variety of well-appointed room types to fit your needs, all of which have been recently remodeled. Our Single Queen and King rooms afford comfortable accommodations with unique and radiant color schemes. Our Double Queen rooms offer a second queen-sized bed and are ideal for guests needing additional space. Our Soleil Suites feature a huge 6x10’ private, jetted mineral water pool inside of the suite.Our full-service spa, The Spa at Soleil, offers a number of relaxing and rejuvenating body treatments, facials and massages. When you get hungry or thirsty, our onsite restaurant and bar, Kafe|Bar, is open daily to take care of your food and beverage needs.The Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa is the ideal getaway spot for those looking for a serene and relaxing atmosphere at an affordable price. Some might say we offer a taste of Palm Springs, just 15 minutes away, without the Palm Springs prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.