The staff was wonderful, the place was very clean, and the spa suite was so worth it! A great place to go if you want to get away from your busy life and just relax in a room with a personal spa...yes you own personal spa room! The rooms are clean and upgraded...just lacked art on the walls lol.
It's not located in the popular area of hotels so you avoid the busy tourist traffic. If you dont like extreme heat and go in the summer get a suite...watch movies, relax in spa, snuggle with your hunny, and only leave the room to go out to eat! Good times!!!!
The bed was not as comfortable but my husband and I are spoiled to a high-end Cal-King at home so don't count our review.
Overall, we would recommend this location if you just want a nice get-away spot without all the expensive fluff...this is no "high end resort."
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Desert Hot Springs
- Aqua Soleil Hotel And Mineral Water Spa
- Agua Caliente Hotel
- Agua Caliente Resort
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains and at the edge of Joshua Tree National Park is the city of Desert Hot Springs, California, where you will find one of the best kept spa hotel secrets called the Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa. Our hotel features three gleaming pools filled with hot mineral water drawn from the Desert Hot Springs aquifer deep beneath the earth’s surface by our onsite well. For centuries this odorless and mineral-rich water is believed to hold curative powers. We offer a variety of well-appointed room types to fit your needs, all of which have been recently remodeled. Our Single Queen and King rooms afford comfortable accommodations with unique and radiant color schemes. Our Double Queen rooms offer a second queen-sized bed and are ideal for guests needing additional space. Our Soleil Suites feature a huge 6x10’ private, jetted mineral water pool inside of the suite.Our full-service spa, The Spa at Soleil, offers a number of relaxing and rejuvenating body treatments, facials and massages. When you get hungry or thirsty, our onsite restaurant and bar, Kafe|Bar, is open daily to take care of your food and beverage needs.The Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa is the ideal getaway spot for those looking for a serene and relaxing atmosphere at an affordable price. Some might say we offer a taste of Palm Springs, just 15 minutes away, without the Palm Springs prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.