I've been coming to Miracle Manor several times a year for the past seven years. Miracle manor is a semi-rejuvenated old 50's motel with a 21st Century design aesthetic. I like the hot mineral water pools, the simple comfort of the rooms, the excellent massage treatments, comfortable bed and linens, and the healthy continental breakfast. The view over the valley and of the mountains are incredible. One should understand that this is not a full service hotel, but a small facility designed for quiet personal retreats. I always leave feeling rested and relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Manor Retreat is a six-room 50s era spa motel that sits atop Miracle Hill. The Miracle lies in the aquifer some 400 feet below the surface – the source of geothermal mineral waters. Innovatively restored by its owners, artist April Greiman and architect Michael Rotondi, the Manor’s highly detailed simplicity invites reflection, renewal and rejuvenation with two therapeutic geothermal pools, customized spa treatments, peaceful aesthetic and seamless embrace of its desert surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Miracle Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Manor Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Manor Desert Hot Springs, CA