our group of 4 adults and one 11 year old spent about 5 hours enjoying the hot pools here. I had stayed here as a 4-5 year old in the early 60's, so it was interesting to see the changes. Facilities were clean and staff was constantly scooping leaves from pools. The pools could use a face lift as concrete is getting old. But other than that, we had an enjoyable time-except for the 11 year old who forgot to bring a book! Also, there is a restaurant/sports bar on premises, so you can eat there or have drinks by the pool. We had our food in the car and ate there, but did enjoy the bar! Good deal at $5.00 per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel is famous for its natural hot mineral water! So come for the day and use our eight natural hot mineral pools. A classic example of retro 60s architecture, the Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel features fifty comfortable rooms wrapped around a large courtyard with towering palms and eight shimmering natural hot mineral spring pools open 24 hours. Spa-goers and sun worshipers come from far and wide to partake in the restful and relaxing atmosphere.Spas are nice, but natural mineral spring spas are paradise! We offer the desert’s most extensive and affordable spa therapies and beauty treatments in a fun, casual setting.You’ll also enjoy indoor and outdoor dining at the Sunshine Café, or sip your favorite beverage in the Sports Lounge or poolside while you sun and soak.And the Desert Hot Springs Spa is pet friendly! We also offer room service and wireless Internet for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Hot Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel CA - California Desert