I was late in reading the reviews for this Hotel My sisters and I were wanting to take a Nostgalia trip and when we were in our 20's this was the place to be, But as I read some of the reviews I was really apprehensive kind of wishing we had not booked. But we went for it, We had the BEST Time, We usually stay in these 5 star Hotels and then we found out this place was not even Trible AAA approved anymore so we were worried, Again we had the BEST Time we really were able to relax no movie stars here, yes it was party central until after 2 but have you ever stayed in downtown Waikiki, Yes the Pools are Old but the water was still healing, One of my sisters has atropied from a stroke she said after the pools she felt so good, As a matter of fact we all felt really good, (Still Do). The restaurant was Good not Great But good enough, We went and listened to Karoke and laughed but we were not brave enough to go up which we later said we did regret! The help was excellent, The music still plays out at the Pool area All the kids were having fun, We didn't have any children with us but none of the kids got on our nerves, Every one was friendly, Our room was spotless, yes it was a bit Vintage, but the sheets were clean the soap smells good. The door was hard to lock but it locked. The TV is old as the hills but we were so tired we fell asleep and slept just fine. We couldn't wait to go the Sunshine Cafe and get Breakfast and back out to the Pool area. Yes there was Smoking and Drinking This is the Speak Easy you have been looking for. But don't get to Crazy they will call the POLICE on you I'm giving this Hotel a 8 not the POSH Hotel of yester Years, But Price wise and a heck of a lot fun! You want Hoity Toity go the Sister Hotel across the Street, You want to just let it all hang out GO to DHS!!
- Also Known As:
- Desert Hot Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Desert Hot Springs Hotel
- Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel is famous for its natural hot mineral water! So come for the day and use our eight natural hot mineral pools. A classic example of retro 60s architecture, the Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel features fifty comfortable rooms wrapped around a large courtyard with towering palms and eight shimmering natural hot mineral spring pools open 24 hours. Spa-goers and sun worshipers come from far and wide to partake in the restful and relaxing atmosphere.Spas are nice, but natural mineral spring spas are paradise! We offer the desert’s most extensive and affordable spa therapies and beauty treatments in a fun, casual setting.You’ll also enjoy indoor and outdoor dining at the Sunshine Café, or sip your favorite beverage in the Sports Lounge or poolside while you sun and soak.And the Desert Hot Springs Spa is pet friendly! We also offer room service and wireless Internet for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.