sometimes it is true that "what you pay is what you get." If you pay the very low cost to come here for the day, you get a very low experience. I love the desert and have been coming to the desert for years with my family. this place gave me such yucky memories that I have been reluctant to go back. It is ugly, the people are really creepy and the whole thing is just a bummer. really run down and scummy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel is famous for its natural hot mineral water! So come for the day and use our eight natural hot mineral pools. A classic example of retro 60s architecture, the Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel features fifty comfortable rooms wrapped around a large courtyard with towering palms and eight shimmering natural hot mineral spring pools open 24 hours. Spa-goers and sun worshipers come from far and wide to partake in the restful and relaxing atmosphere.Spas are nice, but natural mineral spring spas are paradise! We offer the desert’s most extensive and affordable spa therapies and beauty treatments in a fun, casual setting.You’ll also enjoy indoor and outdoor dining at the Sunshine Café, or sip your favorite beverage in the Sports Lounge or poolside while you sun and soak.And the Desert Hot Springs Spa is pet friendly! We also offer room service and wireless Internet for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Hot Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel CA - California Desert