My husband and I spent a single night here at the recommendation of a friend. We were pleasantly surprised. The hotel is located in a less than charming neighborhood, with very few dining options. Hit the road to Palm Springs or Ranch Mirage for food! Once inside the hotel, you feel transported. The rooms are basic and stylish, the three spas are heavenly.
I enjoyed the breakfast immensely: it was not your typical continental breakfast spread, but rather an inventive, vegetarian-friendly hodge-podge.
This place is perfect for hanging out by the pool with a book or recovering after a day of climbing in Joshua Tree (not too far away).
We plan to return in the winter.
- Also Known As:
- Hope Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hope Springs Desert Hot
- Hope Springs Hotel
- Hope Springs Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, perfect getaway located two hours east of Los Angeles, Hope Springs's main attractions are its hot mineral water, flowing through three pools 24-hours-a-day, classic mid-century California architecture combined with a modern minimalist sensibility, and a level of service that is both laid-back and attentive. Then there are the spectacular views, a full menu of massages and body treatments, delicious breakfasts, as well as proximity to both Joshua Tree National Forest and Palm Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels so you can book your Hope Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.