To my surprise the grotto is just like a large spa and it smells like chlorine is used. It is essentially a man made pool which importa the hot mineral water (not as I had imagined). The updated restaurant was lovely and the food was excellent at a fair value. The massage was very good but somewhat unprofessional in that the massage therapist accepted three separate calls on her cell phone during my treatment. Lastly the place doesn't have good energy - the patrons don't interact and are very granola.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the cradle of time deep within the Coachella Valley Desert, the waters of health ascend through the geological fault at Miracle Hill and descend downward to nurture the oasis that is the legendary Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort. This 600 year old life-sustaining hot artesian mineral well was prized by Native American tribes and archeological digs have uncovered historical village sites adjacent to the naturally occurring spring. This healing refuge has withstood the test of time and continues to be a retreat from the world where people shed their everyday burdens and enjoy the experience.Throughout the years, many celebrities have come to Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort to shed the trappings of their fame while donning the simple life in our Two Bunch robe. Enticed by the magical allure of mineral waters, natural beauty and therapeutic relaxation, many have come to make their spiritual mark on Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA