As you can see from two previous trip reviews on Two Bunch Palms that I wrote my wife & I are die hards having gone there for more then 30 years and we just spent 7 nights and are planning on going back next year for 10-12 nights.
We were so worried that our little paradise was going to change for the worst with new owners. Now, after our recent stay not only are we no longer worried but are excited about more exciting changes to come.
We met & had a conversation with new CEO Kevin Kelly who kindly took the time to explain to us in detail the changes to come. Based on the recent changes I'd say he knows precisely what is needed and more, could not be a better choice for CEO.
The new dinning room is nothing short of spectacular! The New F&B Director Ryan was just the very best, went out of his way to have things for us made from various menus. The staff thank God is still in place the ever great Natalie, Renee, Sonia & the perfect new addition Mariela. The food has NEVER< been better!
The front desk is finally after many years staffed with pleasant & accommodating people under the direction of dir of reserve ration the great Danielle. I know this is boring with all the praise but my wife & are can never express our relief that our home away from home is returning to its old glory days and beyond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the cradle of time deep within the Coachella Valley Desert, the waters of health ascend through the geological fault at Miracle Hill and descend downward to nurture the oasis that is the legendary Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort. This 600 year old life-sustaining hot artesian mineral well was prized by Native American tribes and archeological digs have uncovered historical village sites adjacent to the naturally occurring spring. This healing refuge has withstood the test of time and continues to be a retreat from the world where people shed their everyday burdens and enjoy the experience.Throughout the years, many celebrities have come to Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort to shed the trappings of their fame while donning the simple life in our Two Bunch robe. Enticed by the magical allure of mineral waters, natural beauty and therapeutic relaxation, many have come to make their spiritual mark on Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA