As you can see from two previous trip reviews on Two Bunch Palms that I wrote my wife & I are die hards having gone there for more then 30 years and we just spent 7 nights and are planning on going back next year for 10-12 nights.
We were so worried that our little paradise was going to change for the worst with new owners. Now, after our recent stay not only are we no longer worried but are excited about more exciting changes to come.
We met & had a conversation with new CEO Kevin Kelly who kindly took the time to explain to us in detail the changes to come. Based on the recent changes I'd say he knows precisely what is needed and more, could not be a better choice for CEO.
The new dinning room is nothing short of spectacular! The New F&B Director Ryan was just the very best, went out of his way to have things for us made from various menus. The staff thank God is still in place the ever great Natalie, Renee, Sonia & the perfect new addition Mariela. The food has NEVER< been better!
The front desk is finally after many years staffed with pleasant & accommodating people under the direction of dir of reserve ration the great Danielle. I know this is boring with all the praise but my wife & are can never express our relief that our home away from home is returning to its old glory days and beyond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marking 75 years in 2015, Two Bunch Palms has much to celebrate. Last year's incredible renovation of the 270-acre property resulted in 70 'soulful' new room accommodations, a farm-to-table restaurant Essense, passive solar earth mound yoga dome and a new View Point conference center and meeting facility with views of the valley against the San Jacinto Mountains. This physical transformation, including the addition of a 3.5-Acre solar field, puts Two Bunch Palms on the destination spa map as the first "Sustainable Wellness Resort" in North America and the first carbon-neutral resort. A legacy that spans several generations of guests-from notorious gangsters to Hollywood elite to romantic spa seekers-the property and its newest incarnation brings a rich and storied history full circle. This adult-only sanctuary (guests must be 18 or older) invites you to explore the four pillars of the resort: waters, spa, movement and cuisine. Their renowned, natural lithium-infused spring grotto features two mineral water pools carefully kept at a consistent temperature to ensure therapeutic and mood-enhancing properties. Guests are encouraged to "take to the 600-year old waters" and connect body with spirit before enjoying the spa well-known for its intuitive healers and authentic treatments. The new Essense restaurant features healthier gourmet dining prepared by a Le-Cordon Bleu trained chef with the help of a PHD nutritionist. With a nourished body, guests may partake in more than 35 wellness activities, such as meditation, art classes, tai chi, qigong and yoga in the beautiful new dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert