I am back in LA after such a great weekend in Palm Springs!
I stayed at the Two Bunch Palms Resort and Spa. The front entrance is easy to miss because it is unobtrusive and inconspicuous, there are beautiful flowers at the front and it is gated which masks the expansive size of the property! I like the fact that is is unassuming-a great get away for celebrities and famous people who want to hide from the meddling papparazzi.
Two Bunch Palms is beautiful, property is massive and has the all the elements one would want in a getaway: the calm and serenity that the spa and healing waters of the geothermal Grotto brings, the historic value of the Al Capone room-yes, this is where he stayed back in the day!, the beauty of nature in the surroundings. The huge property has a restaurant-we had a delicious breakfast/lunch-ask for the burrito!, gift shop, a spa, several casitas and cabanas (historic, new and Mediterranean), the orchard, and a lake filled with the ducks, fish and turtles who rush to you when they see you coming! They are tame and you can feed them and take lots of wonderful Facebook pictures that show you like St Francis of Assisi or Alice in Wonderland with al these animals around you. I had the desert vitality spa treatment-which included was the use of hot stones with arnica oil for soothing, then a desert salt scrub for exfoliation. After rinsing, it was a magnesium masque wrap, then followed by complete mosturization with shea butter. It is heaven-the best spa treatment I have ever had!
The hotel is so conveniently located to Palm Springs and Palm Desert and the other desert communities and also and so many neighboring cities like Los Angeles, San Diego or Las Vegas! Being a spa hotel-it has a whisper/soft talk policy in the common grounds, so it is not for children or rowdy spring breakers. However, the property is so big that it is not much of an issue. We stayed at the House on the Hill which was awesome, there are 3 bedrooms and we enjoyed the private Jacuzzi while looking at the view of Palm Springs below! Since it is separated from the rest of the hotel by a private road, you can be as noisy as you want up there! The hotel will soon be undergoing a renovation to update the rooms, but I hope it does keep the historic Al Capone casita intact with its period details. The staff is wonderful.
Highly recommended, can't wait to come back again!
- Also Known As:
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel
- Two Bunch Palms Resort
- Two Bunch Palms
- Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the cradle of time deep within the Coachella Valley Desert, the waters of health ascend through the geological fault at Miracle Hill and descend downward to nurture the oasis that is the legendary Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort. This 600 year old life-sustaining hot artesian mineral well was prized by Native American tribes and archeological digs have uncovered historical village sites adjacent to the naturally occurring spring. This healing refuge has withstood the test of time and continues to be a retreat from the world where people shed their everyday burdens and enjoy the experience.Throughout the years, many celebrities have come to Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort to shed the trappings of their fame while donning the simple life in our Two Bunch robe. Enticed by the magical allure of mineral waters, natural beauty and therapeutic relaxation, many have come to make their spiritual mark on Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.