First things first, this is a hotel along Highway 99, where 20 minutes before and after you see it will be fields of vegetables or fruit.
I was skeptical of the hotel when I exited Hwy 99, there are 4 gas stations and a few chain restaurants .. But also a few non chain .. about 1/2 mile off the highway sits the (Looks new) Holiday Inn Express. When I arrived in my room I was surprised to see the bed, one step lower than a Crowne Plaza bed .. with a fridge and microwave.
Two nights here were very comfortable.
The hotel is centrally located between the bustling cities of Bakersfield and Visalia. If you were planning on seeing some California League ball, this wouldn't be a bad choice.
Standard HI Express breakfast and cookies at the front desk at night.
There is a KMart behind the Chevron station.
If you are ever in the area, this hotel is an excellent choice.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Delano Hwy 99 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Delano Hwy 99 Hotel Delano
- Holiday Inn Delano
- Delano Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Delano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Delano Hotel. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Delano, CA and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Delano Hwy 99 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.