“Good shrimp tacos” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Blaine, WA
“Good shrimp tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I go here for lunch with co-workers, two of whom have lived in Delano most of their lives and claim the shrimp tacos and tostadas here are the best in town. I've had both and they're very tasty. I also really like the enchiladas. Staff is very friendly. Salsa and chips served once you arrive are good and plentiful. The place is a little small but has some decent ambiance except when there are telenovelas playing on the big screen TV in one corner - not my cup of tea. But thankfully it's rare I've seen the tv on. My guess is that it's mostly there to watch sports events in the evenings. The best parking is in the back since the front entrance is directly off high street which is a busy street for Delano. There's a sign on the door advertising free wifi.

• Visited July 2012