“Not worth it” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #13 of 34 restaurants in Delano
Cuisines: Filipino
Description: Nanay's phone number is (661) 725-6918www.facebook.com/nanaysrestaurantemail: nanay@nanaysrestaurant.com
“Not worth it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place used to be good, now the conters are sticky, the soda in the fridge is expired, horrible service. The last time I went in I waited 5 mins before an older man had to yell for someone to come help me. And to top it off they brunt my lumpias and still tried to charge me for them.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Delano, California
“Filipino Food at its Best!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was my first time I've tried filipino food, and I have to tell you, their restaurant is nice, clean and great customer service, plus their food and drinks are really good. I recommend the Bobba drinks!

Visited September 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great homemade Filipino food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011 via mobile

We ordered a lot of food for a family holiday meal. We were going to use another Filipino restaurant in Delano, but were advised by a neighbor to try Nanay's instead. So glad we did. The pansit and lumpia were excellent. Have heard since that other dishes are also great. The place is also very clean. When we went to pick up our order, it was not during regular store hours (due to the holiday season), and they were busy cleaning the floors. We will use this restaurant for catering again soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere