“I am a regular.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Delano
Delano, California
“I am a regular.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I like the location of this hotel due to it is near where I handle business when I am in Delano, CA. Their is a few things I dislike about the hotel though. For one, there is no weight room, laundry room, and hot breakfast meal. The pool is always very cold and the spa is really small. I do love the professionalism of the staff, cleanliness of the hotel, and privacy I experience.

Room Tip: I prefer non smoking. The rooms are usually cleaner.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
BWLibertyinn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear t_mccollum2013,

Thank you for being a regular at our hotel. We certainly appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Norwalk, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I'll definitely return to this hotel. Everybody I encountered was helpful and friendly. The total accommodation experience was five star. The pleasure of my stay was enhanced by selecting this hotel. And the entire experience was flawless.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWLibertyinn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Aaron L. W,

We know you have choices and we are so delighted that you chose to stay with us. We appreciate your kinds words regarding your stay with us. We hope to see you again down the road!
murrieta, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The woman at the front desk was extremely helpful and very nice. She has been every time and so have the other ladies at the front desk. The employees at that hotel have been great. I do have a problem with the Best Western membership employees. The first time I stayed at this hotel in June, I was told by membership, that 2 more stays and I would receive a $50 gift card. Then when I was making a reservation the next month, I signed up for 3 stays and receive a free night & I only needed 2 more stays. I called on the 17th and was told I didn't qualify for either one, even though I had been told that I would. She said she would give me 1000 points to make up for my confusion, which doesn't do me any good, because I will be staying there one night next month and another night in November.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWLibertyinn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Patricia F,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you described our front desk staff as "extremely helpful and very nice." We always want all of our guests to feel that way when they stay with us.

We would like to apologize for any confusion there might have been regarding the promotion for Best Western Rewards members. There are certain qualifications that must be met to be able to take advantage of the Rewards promotions. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or go to bestwesternrewards.com to learn more about the program.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay with us!
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night. Good location just off the freeway. Delano is a quaint little town with a few good eateries. The water was clean and conveniently located. The beds were very comfortable. The front desk staff will very courteous and we enjoyed the free complimentary breakfast. Highly recommended if you're looking for a stopover on the way to the bay area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Trevelling_Macs,

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that you describe our beds as "very comfortable" and our front desk staff as "very courteous." We hope to see you again whenever you pass through the Delano area!
Coalinga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Just stayed one night, but the staff went out of their way to meet my needs and make me comfortable (recovering from surgery). I have a bad back, yet the bed I had was very comfortable. There was a nice variety for breakfast. Would stay here again and recommend it to any one.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Karen B,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We invite you back to stay with us again whenever life brings you to Delano!
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I would stay at this Best Western hotel in Dinuba again, it was good value for the money and accomadations were excelent. The breakfast area was pleasant, the breakfast was adequate. Convenient to the highway and the staff was very helpful at checkin and checkout.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Peoria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had an excellent stay and would recommend this hotel to friends and family. When we checked in the staff was beyond helpful. Every need we had and question we had was addressed on the spot. The room was excellent and clean. The bed was more than you would expect from a motel. We went down for breakfast and lacked nothing that we would have expected to be on the menue.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Dear John W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you describe our rooms as "excellent and clean." We always want to make sure everyone has a clean, comfortable room to stay in. Thank you again and we hope to see you again down the road! We wish you safe travels!

Been to BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn? Share your experiences!