You pay the $$ for the beachfront location here. It is nice to have beach access right from the motel. The room was a little dingy and in need of updating. Parking is an issue - the lot doesn't have enough spaces for all guests. I regret that I spent over $400 for one night here.
- Also Known As:
- Del Mar Motel On The Beach Hotel
- Del Mar Motel On The Beach Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the sun and surf is our quaint boutique hotel located on the beautiful beach of Del Mar. With views so spectacular you’ll never want to leave.Relax and enjoy the soothing sounds of the Pacific Ocean from one of our 43-newly renovated guestrooms. Relish the breathtaking views from our newly enhanced beachfront sun deck, picnic & barbeque areas, where the rolling waves beckon you to the white sandy beach of Del Mar. Create unforgettable moments with a walk along the beach at sunset or an early morning jog with the waves at your feet.There’s nothing like the sound of the ocean to lull you to sleep, and there’s no better way to escape life’s challenges than a retreat to the Del Mar Motel on the Beach.Our Friendly Staff is Ready to Assist You! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Del Mar Motel on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.