“Rancho Cordova Site” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
West Sacramento, California
“Rancho Cordova Site”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Excellent food! Great!! But, service was horrible, and a cook came out to serve the food with a dirty white T shirt.

California
“Tender Tandoori Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The Tandoori chicken is always a sure bet - tender, flavorful. If you want spicy hot dishes, you probably need to emphasize to turn up the heat. So far I always get American mild when I asked for Indian hot.

The services have picked up, since my previous review. They added more staff and order, food and bill arrived promptly.

The place is spacious, airy and cozy conducive to a leisurely and relaxing dining.
We will be back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fair Oaks, California
“Best Indian Food I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

On the recommendation of a friend , my daughter and I decided to try this place. Well, what a wonderful decision! Our dinners were fantastic, and the dessert was sublime! I had the "Lamb Korma", the lamb was tender, the sauce was so tasty, I asked for mild and it was. The basmati rice was perfectly cooked. My Daughter had the "Chicken Curry", which was delicious, but the "mild" was a bit spicy. The "Teel Naan" was freshly cooked and terrific. For dessert we shared the "Kheer" (rice pudding), the best I have ever tasted.

The atmosphere is very nice, and more intimate than the pictures show on their website.

We will definitely be going back!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Indian food in Davis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

This is our favorite Indian food in town. Try the Choley Bhatura appetizer!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“Incredible value for finely crafted Nepalese food with excellent service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I love this place! Wonderful menu, warm professional service, and the food is great!. Dinner is always a good value and it is important not too order too much food. We also love the Mango Lassi, which is a really good deal at $2.50. It has become our go to restaurant for take away and a relaxing dinner on a weeknight or weekend. I haven't had the lunch buffet, but it is usually packed when I am in the area. The Thali are really generous. I prefer the veggie Thali. The non-vegetarian Thali has a bit too many meats for me (Samosa, curry, momos etc.) It's very reasonably priced and always has something for everyone.

• Visited April 2012