We were very disappointed here. The hotel looks very nice from the outside, but the inside shows it's age. It has been updated, but still feels like a hotel from the 80's, dark colors. We had a room on the first floor. The walls are made of "paper" - we could hear everything from the room upstairs (and I believe they were just walking around). The bathroom lacked towel racks. The blow dryer did not work (no warm air came out). We ate breakfast at 8am - they had already run out of eggs and yogurt - when we asked about this, they just shrugged their shoulders. Parking is ample. Convenient location, although close to the freeway, and with the paper thin walls, you can hear all the noise.
With so many hotels in Davis, I would not stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis Hotel Davis
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Davis
- Holiday Inn Davis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated, smoke-free La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, conveniently located on Research Park Drive off of Richards Blvd., adjacent to I-80. Each of our smoke-free guest rooms feature comforts with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and hairdryers in all rooms. La Quinta Inn & Suites, Davis offers guests an appealing ambiance with easy access to University of California - Davis. Adjacent to Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.