“Authentic” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
“Authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

More fancy than I normally eat, prices a little above budget but still affordable, with good deals for lunch. The curry was especially delicious! A little over-air-conditioned :)

Visited August 2013

Cedar Falls, Iowa
“Excellent food and good lunch specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

The creative chef offered some wonderful lunch specials on the day of our visit combining great fresh ingredients with unique flavors. Considering the competition for Thai restaurants in Davis, this is a very good option. The atmosphere seemed unique to us given the historic building and expansive bar, and we got the impression the place gets very lively in the evenings based on advertised upcoming events.

Visited May 2013
“Nice change of pace!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The wife and I decided to order some takeout from here the other evening after not having the best of luck with other local Thai places. The call-in process was simple and polite, and after telling the young man the order he repeated it back with complete accuracy and told me it would be about 20 minutes. After around 10 minutes I drove downtown, was lucky enough to find a parking spot fairly fast, and plopped down at the bar to grab a beer while I waited on my food to be finished. They were very busy by the time I went in, so I didn't expect that the initial 20 minute estimate would be accurate. The food came out midway through my beer, and by the looks of everything in the bag it was correct! Once I got it home, however, I was a bit heartbroken to see that the curry I had ordered wasn't as spicy as I had requested over the phone, but they had included some packets of spices and chili's that spiced up my dish just fine. The wife enjoyed some of their drunken noodles (big portion, was able to save for the next day), and as mentioned above I had some red curry with pork. We also had some of their spring rolls that seemed extremely fresh. I ordered some extra rice to go with my curry, but I don't think it was needed since it seemed like there was already a lot in just the order that came with the curry. Next time I think we'll dine in!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fntastic Tahi food, tables are a little too dispersed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Albeit a little Americanized, the food is great and you will love their papaya and mango salad (the latter with fish) or their noodles. The room is large with high ceilings and that makes it a little less than ideal for chatting. Pick a table by the wall, if possible.

Visited April 2013
Davis, CA
“One of the better thai restaurants in Davis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

There are plenty of options for Thai food in Davis these days. Ketmoree has a very nice atmosphere and the food is top notch. Good drinks as well!

Visited July 2012