“Quiet comfortable property” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Dana Point
Chilliwack, Canada
“Quiet comfortable property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

Courteous and professional staff. Went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Excellent beach location.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

I come to Dana Point for business every year and have stayed here many times. The staff is exceptional and they had remembered me from my previous stays. The rooms are very clean and adequate. They have huge HD TVs and decent beds in the rooms. It is located on the PCH and near the train but I never had any problems sleeping, and I'm a light sleeper. I feel that its a good value compared to other hotels in the area that I have stayed at. Will be staying there again next spring!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Santa Claita
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

Some friends and I just happened apon this location and let me tell you, from the moment we got there to check in, we felt as if we were family! Our rooms were neat and clean, and next door was a bar with music where we had great drinks.
The next morning before we checked out, the continental breakfast was as if we had a full meal. It was very well stocked with bagels, danish, eggs, waffels,, coffee, tea, juice, fruits..the list goes on n on!
I would recommend this location to all!
I want to go back just for a weekend getaway!!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Fontana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

Thanks to Fernando, our 23rd anniversary was "awesome!" We enjoyed a nice, clean, comfy room, a great selection for a complimentary breakfast, friendly service, and a beautiful view of the beach. I love San Juan and it's beauty...but this hotel was superb and I would definitely recommend it for others, and am anxiously waiting to go again! We checked several hotels along PCH- this was a winner! Thank-you!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

Attending the Doheny Blues Festival was made hassle free by our stay at this facility. It's location and pleasant atmosphere is ideal! You check in, park the car, a short walk, and you're enjoying the festival and beach side scenery. The plesant staff and soft music playing in the courtyard become a welcome sanctuary after a great active day.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
paso robles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2010

Our family stayed at the Dana Point Inn for a wedding in Dana Point. I cannot say enough about the quality of the service and accommodations. Steve and Fernando and the rest of the staff were so friendly and helpful. I would return to the Dana Point Inn without a moment's hesitation.
The Spaldings

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
PA/FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

I was visiting my daughter in Oceanside and my brother had a business meeting in San Diego. We both live on the East Coast, I in PA , my brother in FL. We got together for the weekend,( sister/brother reunion). We picked the perfect place. My brother travels all over the country and this was one of the best places in the country. When we booked the rooms we failed to ask for adjoining rooms, when we checked in the young man put us in adjoining rooms without even asking, and with the view of the ocean! The rooms were spotless, nicely decorated, we would stay there again in a heartbeat!!! We bought a painting at a local gallery and asked for a box to carry it in and the gentleman at the desk made us one! If you are planning a visit to San Juan Capistrano this is perfect or just a getaway, perfect! Close to shopping, restaurants. Beautiful sunsets!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Dana Point Inn-by-the-Sea? Share your experiences!