“Amazing stay Club Level Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Inspiration of the Season
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Dana Point
GreenLeadersBronze level
Columbus
“Amazing stay Club Level Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We returned to the Hotel after being there four years ago. We had an amazing time the first time we went to the property and they didn't disappoint us this time. We stayed on the club leve both times and all our needs were met or exceeded. It was nice seeing some of the same staff from our last time we were there . They are very kid friendly From the time you drive up on the property the staff is there to greet you and take care of anything that needs attention. All the food in is delicious and the staff is there to handle all your request to dining reservations travel maps and geting the beach stuff set up. The views from the cliff are breath taking The only negative was we had to leave and go back to reality.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ritzcarltonlaguna, Executive Office at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Isn't our Club Level fantastic? We couldn't agree with you more that you will not be disappointed with your experience when booking a room on Club Level. We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to creating more memorable experiences for you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Polish first
Newport Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

From the Location, to the lay out, service and quality, this is truly world class. How a laxury hotel should be. The breth taking views and serenity offered by the surroundings and ambience is priceless. One of the best hotels I have stayed world wide. Impeccable. Totally rjuveneted and refreshed after 4 days stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
ritzcarltonlaguna, Executive Office at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for your delightful review of our service and facility. All of our ladies and gentlmen take great pride in working for our brand and our resort. We look forward to providing you more luxury experiences in the near future.
Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The Ritz Carlton never disapoints. You can expect to be pampered and waited on with unsurpassed service and luxury. They never cut corners and will always exceed your expectations. Dress up for dinner and enjoy the view at Raya. We recently went back just for dinner and enjoyed the chef's menu. The chef actually comes out to introduce herself and tells you all about each course. The rooms are always impecable. You will never want to get out of bed. And you may not have to because they sell everything you want to recreate the same bed online and at their gift shop. Excellent location. I always talk about the soap, I know-this time a little too perfumy for me but still beautiful! We took it home just as a little reminder. We only wish they offered more in the way of activities and entertainment. We stayed for Fourth of July and had a great view of three firework displays along with an ocean view overlooking the park. One word of advise: walls can sometimes be thin depending on which room you get, noise travels so be courteous to your neighbor. We had a few loud ones but the front desk kindly asked them to be curteous and lower their music. It was a very rare instance and we have never had that happen during our previous stays.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to pampering you again in the near future!
Los angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

From the arrival at the valet to the departure , not a detail was missed at the Ritz in Laguna Niguel. This was not my first stay but every time I go here either for business or pleasure it seems to impress me more and more. The bellman Stephen made sure to explain all the perks and details of being a guest, he showed me where the shops were(which I already knew) , explained to ask for ritz Carlton coffee in the marketplace if I wanted to get complimentary coffee or if I wanted Peet's then that I would pay for
He went thru the room with a fine tooth comb to make sure I know how to operate the climate control, the lights. Showed me everything . I was there for an overnight business meeting which was also impressively handled by the hotel
The pools are beautiful, the grounds gorgeous, the gym is gorgeous with amazing front ocean views. It does not get better than this. Highly recommend this hotel for any reason. Don't miss out. It's pure luxury and pure bliss

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your lovely review of our resort. We loved the photos! Whether you visit us on business trip or a leisure visit, we will ensure you leave with wonderful memories. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Just returned from a stay at the Ritz at Laguna Niguel. My husband had a meeting there so I tagged along and so happy that I did! Upon check in we were immediately upgraded due to his status with Marriott and were given an ocean view, first floor room with a fire pit on the porch! The room was awesome--well appointed and furnished as you would expect at virtually any Ritz but the special treat was the patio with the fire pit!! It was heaven to sit outside in the morning with coffee and a fire while looking out over the beautiful pacific ocean!! The service at the hotel was incredible with lots of attention to detail! The food was great but pricey as well as the drinks but hey, what resort is not that way? The hotel quickly became one of my favorite places to stay!!

Room Tip: If at all possible, splurge on one of the fire pit rooms!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
ritzcarltonlaguna, Executive Office at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for staying with us in one of our firesdie ocean front rooms. Aren't they incredible? We loved having you here and we look forward to having you back when you are not on business. Our ladies and gentlemen have many thoughtful and unique experiences waiting for you!
california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was my first time staying at a Ritz Carlton and now I know what the excitement is all about! Talk about "puttin on the Ritz". From the moment the front door staff opened my car door, I knew it was heaven, "Welcome to the Ritz Carlton Ms._____, Happy Birthday". Checking in I had the same welcome, was upgraded to the Club Level which had its own Concierge Staff, floor AND food/drink at your disposal throughout the day. I had a friend that joined me and she's naturally an introvert. However, I couldn't keep her jaw of the floor, her breath was taken away with the beauty of the hotel and the unparalleled service! There are several weddings here that occur throughout the day due to its gorgeous location next to the beach. Amazing time indeed! Since then, I've treated close friends to an evening at the Ritz in Half Moon Bay (close to home) so they can be spoiled rotten and I know that they will get the BEST! Don't know if I can ever stay at a normal floor if its not the Club Level! Keep doing what you do Ritz Carlton...

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you very much for your support! We are delighted that we surprised you with some wonderful memories. Our ladies and gentlemen take great pride in surprising and delighting our guests. We couldn't agree with you more that our exclusive Club Level is the only way to go. We look forward to seeing you and your friends again soon....Welcome home!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just spent the weekend here for our anniversary/babymoon and without exaggerating I have to say it was unforgettable. The service impeccable, the resort pristine. If you are thinking of visiting trust me do yourself the favor and do it. One of my favorite things about our stay was that the staff made you feel wanted, it sounds silly but when I think about all the other hotel experiences I have had, most of the time you are just a #, another guest that will be gone soon. But at the at the Ritz it's almost as if you are returning home from being away. Anyways this place is awesome. Go there!

• Stayed March 2013
It was a pleasure to have you with us for your anniversary and babymoon! We take great pride in providing memorable and personal experiences for such wonderful occasions. Hopefully there will
be many more in the future. Thank you for the photo...we love it. See you soon!

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel? Share your experiences!