I'm a big fan of the Doubletree brand, as well as all other Hilton brands so I usually know I can expect a great nights sleep. I arrived at the hotel around 9 pm, and Katelynn was a warm welcoming spirit. I, too, was shocked with the. $22 parking fee, As it seems others were as well.
I was placed on the 2nd floor near the ice and vending. Quick note, please request to NOT be near the ice and vending as it is very loud. My air was set on about 76°, so I turned it down to 68°. It never got below 74° so needless to say I was quite warm all night.
I had a great shower and a great breakfast, but would recommend moving the ice and vending to another location as it seems to be a common complaint from what I've read.
The views where great, but I was just underwhelmed with my experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in enchanting Dana Point, Orange County midway between Los Angeles and San Diego along the Pacific Coast Highway, our hotel has proven a consistently popular choice among beach city tourists, wedding planners and business guests looking to turn that conference travel into an impromptu Southern California vacation getaway. Whether you are here for work or play, we've made sure there's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point Hotel Dana Point
- Doubletree Dana Point
- Doubletree Hotel Dana Point