This is right across the street from a park and campground at the beach. It has a nice open courtyard affect and seems more like an older apartment complex/condo then a hotel. It would be impossible to completely renovate such an old property. The staff is great and the rooms are nice, larger than most and separated. There is no place to walk to if you do not have a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in enchanting Dana Point, Orange County midway between Los Angeles and San Diego along the Pacific Coast Highway, our hotel has proven a consistently popular choice among beach city tourists, wedding planners and business guests looking to turn that conference travel into an impromptu Southern California vacation getaway. Whether you are here for work or play, we've made sure there's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point Hotel Dana Point
- Doubletree Dana Point
- Doubletree Hotel Dana Point