I felt like if I stayed at this hotel anywhere else, the prices for the rooms would be no more than your basic Comfort Inn. You are right across the beach, which is nice, but our ocean view room was blocked by a tree. You also have a great view of the campground in front, if you like that sort of thing. The staff was extremely nice, but I just wasn't wowed. My biggest complaint are that the walls are thin. We heard everything the people next to us where doing, and heard stomping from above all night long, which was horrible with two young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in enchanting Dana Point, Orange County midway between Los Angeles and San Diego along the Pacific Coast Highway, our hotel has proven a consistently popular choice among beach city tourists, wedding planners and business guests looking to turn that conference travel into an impromptu Southern California vacation getaway. Whether you are here for work or play, we've made sure there's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point Hotel Dana Point
- Doubletree Dana Point
- Doubletree Hotel Dana Point