We stayed at a sister Inn at the start of our holiday, The Channel Road Inn in Santa Monica and picked up a "Four Sisters" brochure. We had 2 days at the end of our holiday and, after our experience at the start, we choose to say at the Blue Lantern Inn. We found the staff really friendly and helpful, since we booked so late, we couldn't get the same room for our 2 nights but that was no problem as the staff moved all our staff from 1 room to the other while we were our seeing the sights! We stayed in both room 101 and 204 and would recommend either of them. They both had excellent patios and those fantastic views, although The space and the welcoming champagne and chocolates in 101 were fantastic. We also ate at the Chart House on the staff's recommendation and were treated like VIP's, we had probably one of the best meals we have eaten in Southern California. I would recommend anyone treat themselves to a stay a the Blue Lantern, we will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn