When visiting grandkids, this time we decided to try a smaller place. This is a beautiful hotel in a great location on a bluff overlooking Dana point harbor. Pleasant room with a nice ocean/harbor view.
Not easy to actually get to the harbor / ocean from there by foot .
The description of the breakfast was far better than the actual breakfast. They were painting the lobby during our stay, leaving an unpleasant smell on the 1st floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn