This inn was one of the best we have ever stayed in. The staff are fantastic. For being in Dana Point the price was extremely reasonable. The views are spectacular. Would stay again in a heartbeat. The rooms have Jacuzzi tubs, perfect for me since I have a bad leg. They also have a day spa downstairs, will try next time. Thank you so much for an incredible & luxurious stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn