With 3 guests arriving simultaneously to check in, Laura, the front desk staff, took everything in stride and took time to make sure everyone's needs and questions were answered quickly and completely, without holding anyone up more than necessary. Genuine interest in the guests, and a warm friendly smile was a nice contrast to a Hyatt desk clerk in Monterey who never even made eye contact during check in several nights previously on this trip. Quiet rooms ( and a polite no cell phones rule posted in al public areas) made this a comfortable inn stay for us. Guests freely mingle over wine and cheese in the afternoons ( more was even put out for us late arrivals), and there is a chance to talk with folks in the morning over breakfast and compare travel plans for the day (Tahiti, Chicago, Boston).
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.