We showed up early for check-in, and they were apologetic (it was our problem) and gave us a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine! The weather was damped, so we warmed ourselves by the fire with cookies and coffee ubtil our room was ready. The staff was very friendly and happy to help us. We lost hot water but ir didn't affect us because we were out at Cinneoplis. Regardless, they adjusted our bill (we didn't ask for them to do it). The view was charming and the location was concennient to many good restaurants. We loved and would definitely love to return. It is for couples, though. Definately no kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn