Very nice boutique hotel with a spectacular view. I would recommend this hotel for a couple that would like to have a very quiet time where you would like to be away from the world. The view is spectacular with room 206 having a small balcony that overlooks the water. There are some trees that obstruct the view a bit, but still beautiful. The hotel has bicycles available to take a leisurely bike ride around the area. There are some great restaurants within walking distance that have scenic views as well. I would not recommend this hotel for families or large groups due to noise concerns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point