“awesome seafood and steaks” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
enoSTEAK is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 112 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pacific Coast Highway
Description: enoSTEAK is an intimate steakhouse featuring only the highest quality ingredients. All the steaks are from prime and grass-fed, pasture-raised beef. The organic produce is grown locally and harvested at the peak of the season from the best areas in Orange County. enoSTEAK also highlights artisanal cheeses, charcuterie and a large selection of fine wines for unforgettable romantic evenings.
Atlanta, Georgia
“awesome seafood and steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

very nice personable restaurant. perfect for a small group or nice romantic dinner. everything they make is perfect

Visited April 2014

Bellevue, WA
“Great Service, Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a very small restaurant, so be sure to have a reservation. Nice decor, wine room in the middle of the restaurant. Menu was small, but good choices. We were happy with our steaks. The mac and cheese was really good.

Visited October 2013
New England
“Among the best meals I have had, great food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

On arrival at the Ritz around 6:30 PM on Thursday, Sept. 12 we were able to get a reservation for Eno. The menu is limited but that means everything on it is prepared well. The wine flight was reasonable at $30 and the perfect amount of pours. The staff were aware of my gluten free needs and brought me gluten free bread without being asked for an amuse bouche along with the most delicious chicken liver spread possibly on this earth.

This was followed by a wedge salad for me. It was presented in a smaller profile than the usually enormous wedge I have been served elsewhere. here it was more cups of lettuce with the cheese and bacon judiciously applied.
My husband had a charcuterie plate which was delicious but the contents, while delicious and presented beautifully were not identified.

My husband opted for the halibut with the green beans and almonds enhancement, and I got the smallest steak, an 8 oz. tenderloin. I like my stake cooked through and this was done perfectly and the Bearnaise sauce was perfect. I also ordered a whipped potato enhancement that was so beautifully smooth and seasoned it was virtually perfect. My husband really enjoyed his halibut. We opted to skip dessert, but I have no doubt they would also have been delicious.

The restaurant was quiet and romantic. I strongly suggest reservations!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newport Beach, California
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

One of the best steaks I've had, attentive service, good wine selection, variety of side availables. Nice ambience

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have now been to this restaurant twice since we checked in and on both occasions I have enjoyed the best New York strip I have ever eaten. We had eaten in this restaurant last year an it was fine without being exceptional. This year it is simply outstanding and I have tried many steak restaurants from Morton's to the Capital Grille to Peter Luger's. I would strongly recommend this restaurant. The staff are wonderful; the amuse-bouche very tasty and choices of appetizer good to excellent. Fish and chicken dishes are also available. The wine list is also comprehensive. All in all, a great addition to a now very strong line-up of facilities in SoCal's premier resort.

Visited August 2013