Our July 2009 stay at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort was absolutely incredible. We are from Indiana and went to San Diego to vacation. Originally, we had planned to stay at the St. Regis only two days of our six day vacation, but the hotel and surroundings were so beautiful we could not leave. We changed our travel plans and stayed at the St. Regis our entire stay! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous—so much so we took senior picture photos for my 17 year old daughter who graduates next year. The staff—very, very, courteous and helpful, but not to the point where they were "bugging" you that we have experienced at other 5 star hotels. The pools—oh my!—all of three of them were great. My daughters especially enjoyed the underground sound system in the lap pool. The beach and beach amenities were also first class. While we didn't visit the spa, I did hear other guests comments and all were good. I would highly recommend this hotel. Our family vacations once a year, and we have vacationed since my daughters were small, essentially the last 17 years, with a once a year vacation. Of all of the places we have ever been, and all the hotels we have ever stayed, the St. Regis was by far the best. Go, you won't be sorry, the place rocks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach