The St. Regis, Monarch Beach is a beautiful hotel, with spa, golf, pool and beach amenities. The service is top-notch and the rooms are beautiful. We especially enjoyed the workout facilities, which were well-equipped and within their spa so there was access to full lockers, etc. Their on-site dining and bars are in general beautiful and several have fantastic views. Our favorite, however, was their beach-side restaurant, which was down near the Pacific water's edge. (You need to take a shuttle bus there.) It is right on the beach -- for nice pre and post dinner walks -- and the food was excellent. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach