My husband and I stayed for 3 nights during a conference. Hotel was very lovely, clean, well kept. All the employees were very attentive and really seemed pleased that we were there. Housekeeping was very thorough, new linens each night. The pools were heated, so I was able to swim each day, even though the air temps were only in the mid-60's. For lunch I would go to the coffee shop which had sandwiches, fruit, and quiches available. One evening we took the hotel tram down to the restaurant located on the beach. We enjoyed the most beautiful sunset during our meal. Food was excellent and the wait-staff wonderful. I can't say that I would ever go back, as we usually don't vacation in California, but I would love to stay here again if the opportunity arose. Only drawback was the location of the hotel. It is not located on the beach. You could walk along a sidewalk and through a park, but it is a 20 minute walk. The hotel has a tram that leaves every 15 minutes to beach- no extra cost to use the tram.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach