My husband and I live in Los Angeles and wanted to get away for the weekend. We were looking for something that was within driving range, but would feel like we were on vacation. We chose the St. Regis and it did not disappoint.
As Starwood members, we requested early check-in. Upon arrival, our room wasn't ready, so they offered us 2 free glasses of champagne while we waited. We sat out on the lobby lounge patio, sipped our champagne while enjoying a gorgeous view. Thirty minutes later, they called us to tell us our room was ready.
To our surprise, they upgraded us to an ocean view. We found our room to be a very decent size with a large bathroom, comfy bed, and a good size balcony.
The grounds of the hotel are absolutely beautiful, and I highly encourage that visitors explore them. The property offers an amazing golf course, a small garden, 3 pools and jacuzzis, kids pool, gym and day spa and more.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, BookIt.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.