Timeless service and amenities as always at the St. Regis brand. This property is absolutely beautiful. Nothing is out of place. The restaurant was delicious, and the wait staff were very attentive. In-room dinning was perfect as well. The valet staff were quick and respectful of my car. The concierge recommended a delightful place off property for breakfast, just steps from the boardwalk. The four stars are because the room was less than standard at a property of this caliber. Don't misunderstand me. The room was amazing, but for a St. Regis, the room was substandard. The view from the balcony was of a construction site. Nothing like mounds of dirt, orange construction fences and a Caterpillar tractor sitting outside your balcony at a five star resort! Did I mention the balcony. Much to small to do anything on. And the balcony door wouldn't latch so every time the A/C turned on, the door would open just enough to trip the sensor on the door to turn the A/C off. Very frustrating! I probably should have called maintenance, but just didn't feel like having anyone in my room to do repairs. No jets in the tub; an amenity that is expected at this kind of property. I would absolutely come here again, just some details were overlooked is all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach