Pristine Property. Vista Views are Stunning. Room was Immaculate. Grounds were Amazing. The private beach was truly awesome with spectacular sunsets where we popped a bottle of Dom - which created a timeless memory. As to be expected, the restaurants are very pricey, so be aware of this factor.
(The only downside was that we dinned 1 evening, which began ok - we were the only ones there - but then a very drunk and rowdy group of 20 men fell in from the golf course and took over the place with extremely loud "conversation" right in the middle of the room. Then we had the privilege to have a couple with 2 toddlers beside us who screamed, cried and yelled. So that was a complete disaster, of which the servers then ignored us and fully attended to the main table of golfers - was a big downside of out trip. Of course, this was (hopefully) a single event, which certainly should not happen to anyone else, hence still 5 stars since isolated occurrence).
We would still go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach