Large hotel, beautiful views, great service... You get what you pay for, so it is expensive. Don't care for the $35 valet daily fee.
Property restaurants are top notch as are the menu items. Even a simple burger is insanely good here. Breakfast on the patio was a great way to start the day.
Would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach