My wife and I decided to spend a quiet weekend at the St Regis. While the property is beautiful we were disappointed with the level of service. The hotel has a hard time handling a full house and it was difficult to get lounges at the pool. Tennis courts were overpriced. You were also forced to use valet parking. These extra charges were just annoying. Rooms were nice. No upgrade even with platinum membership. Still a nice hotel and a very nice weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach