This is a very nice hotel but the name implies that it is on the beach. You can see the water but you cannot walk to it. You are required to take a continuously operating 8 passenger golf cart through neighborhoods and the golf course. Don't forget something in your room! The rooms are deluxe, the spa is fabulous and the dining service was very slow but quite good. It is about a 15 min drive into Laguna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach